Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Killin' With Kindness

This is how my day started: alarm at 6:35, awake at 7:10, 10 minutes past the time I usually leave for work. Forgot my breakfast. Didn't have time to get gas. Rolled in to work at 7:56. I ate chips for breakfast, because a brownie didn't sound like breakfast food. Went home for lunch at 1 and cried for a little while. Rushed back to work to be on time for my 2pm appointment, and they cancelled. So I'm sitting in my office with a blank stare trying to decide how I should react while simultaneously managing flash backs of the lake sara fire works for the last 5 years (the radio announced they had changed the date, so I was triggered). Here is what happened.

This is my list of the things that currently make me happy. (Certainly a very different list from this time last year).

- My dog, hands down, every time. Especially when she wants to cuddle and hug me when I get home.
- baking
- laughing with my families
- riding my 4wheeler
- cookouts
- going to the movies
- massages....oohhhh yes.
- sleeping in
- organizing and control (like...a list haha)
- crafting and being creative
- being the best/succeeding
- ice cream
- mexican food (this includes margaritas)
- learning
- coloring
- having lots of pillows
- The Big Bang Theory
- making eggs every sunday for me and cheyenne
- growing my roses
- sudoku
- money (stability)

No comments:

Post a Comment