Tuesday, September 9, 2014

I'm up too late

Y'all know it's been a hell of a day when I post twice.

Sons of Anarchy season premier was intense. I remember last years season premier I was still staying at my parents' house, and I watched it with my inlaws. Before I went there I stopped by the cemetery. Sons is just not the same. Not like anything will every be the same, but I do miss that part a lot today. I miss a lot of everything today. I don't even know how to elaborate on that. It's just the most intense, desperate feeling I've ever felt.

I walked in to the reception office this afternoon, and there was a can of wintergreen chew on the counter. None of my coworkers chew, so I asked where it came from. "I dunno, I guess someone forgot it." Really? On one of the worst days I've had in a long time, someone decides to forget their chew which happened to be the same kind Steven used to have. It smelled so good.

Also on my way home this evening, a song came on the radio. It was 'when will I be loved', where lane and tough dance at the wedding. I haven't heard that song in months. And suddenly it's on the radio on one of the worst days I've had in a long time. Don't tell me this is a coincidence. I stopped believing in those about a year ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment