Monday, February 24, 2014

Anchor

I'm sleeping! I've never been so happy about sleep in my life. No waking up at 2:30am (dead hour, by the way) and stewing about 'what if' or 'why'. Its a little ironic, because my house reeks of polyurethane. Maybe I was high?? I also think it has something to do with saging my house. Since the construction has started in my basement, there's been an uneasy, confused, anxious vibe about my house (look it up...changes of such stir spirit activity). That certainly wasn't helping my sleep at all. I think the saging took care of that, though. I think the creepiest thing that happened was when my dog sat in front of me and stared as if she was focusing on something behind me. She had been following something around my living room in a circle for about 10 minutes. I was so stunned and in awe that I didn't think to take a video of it. I tried to play it cool and be brave, but I was shaking and nervous but exciting at the same time. My dog sees dead people.

I'm way past due for another tattoo. Just a heads up, Mom.


No comments:

Post a Comment